At Your Service
Tampa attorney Janelle A. Weber is passionate about being a “guiding light” to individual and businesses in their civil legal matters. She opened her own firm, conveniently located in South Tampa, to have a closer personal connection to her clients. She believes that small businesses and individuals deserve the same high-quality advocacy and personalized attention that Fortune 500 companies receive.
Prior to opening her own firm, Ms. Weber spent over a decade litigating complex cases at Shutts & Bowen LLP, one of Florida’s oldest and largest full-service law firms. While a partner at that firm, she represented individuals and businesses in commercial, consumer, appellate, and defamation/invasion of privacy matters. Ms. Weber also has the rare distinction of having served as a federal judicial law clerk at both the trial and appellate levels.
The Law Office of Janelle A. Weber is a firm you can trust to handle your matter with integrity, compassion, and zeal. We are known for our persuasive writing, strong oral advocacy, and consistent attention to detail. We will keep you informed about the status of your matter and are always available to answer your questions. We want to be the law firm you call every time you need an effective advocate in state or federal court in Florida.
Ms. Weber graduated magna cum laude from Georgetown University with a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service. She went on to earn her Master of Science in Journalism from Columbia University. In 2005, Ms. Weber graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in the top 3% of her class. She served as Notes & Comments Editor of the Florida Law Review. During law school, she won awards for receiving the highest grade in seven classes.
Our Practice Areas
Defamation & Invasion of Privacy
Family Law Appeals
Contracts & Business Law
Intellectual Property Litigation
- 15 January, 2020 NewsJanelle A. Weber, founder of the Law Office of Janelle A. Weber, P.A., volunteered at the Great American Teach-In on November 21, 2019. As a member of the North Tampa ...Read more
- 15 January, 2020 Civil Litigation NewsOn January 9, 2020, Janelle A. Weber, founder of the Law Office of Janelle A. Weber, P.A., presented on maximizing clients’ opportunities for winning attorneys’ fees. Ms. Weber and her ...Read more
- 26 July, 2019 NewsThe Florida Bar has appointed Janelle A. Weber, founder of the Law Office of Janelle A. Weber, to its Consumer Protection Law Committee. Each year the president-elect of The Florida ...Read more
- 11 February, 2019 NewsJanelle A. Weber, founder of the Law Office of Janelle A. Weber, P.A., attended a luncheon reception with general magistrates and hearing officers Thirteenth Judicial Circuit on February 11, 2019. ...Read more
- 12 December, 2018 NewsJanelle A. Weber, founder of the Law Office of Janelle A. Weber, P.A., visited a Tampa-area nursing home as part of the Elves for Elders holiday gift drive on December 22, 2018. Ms. Weber, together with her elf-sized daughter, 9-month-old Geneva, ...Read more
- 10 November, 2018 NewsJanelle A. Weber, founder of the Law Office of Janelle A. Weber, P.A., presented “Managing Your Online Reputation” on November 8, 2018. Ms. Weber and her co-presenters gave the talk at the C. H. Ferguson M. E. White American Inn of Co ...Read more